so this article in the newspaper today said "nothing says summer like buttery squash casserole" I think not. Maybe watermelon or a swimming pool or summer fruit...i mean come on squash?!? I don't think so, first of all that is an icky food second it is a fall type of food not summer. Oh well
Today we found that abc is posting their spring show for free till june 30 so since we missed alias last night due to the braves game we are watching it for free today online...awesome isn't it...maybe we will watch some of lost and see if we can catch on.
So this movie that comes out tomorrow. I have such a hard time with all of it b/c the book is pure fiction. I know when I first read it I had doubts because he said in the begining that it was all true and that he had researched it all but then as I did my own research I realized he was just being a jerk and it was all fiction. I will say though it was quite an interesting read and I don't think it was a sin to read it b/c I do think that if we are to be able to talk about it and show where it is false to others that we need to be informed. Now I don't mean that for every R rated book or movie or whatever that we should just jump right in but in this case it is quite the oppertunity to share the faith with others. As for the movie I love Tom Hank's movies and I appriciate that the producers are making a big deal about the fact that it is fiction and not reality. I want to see how they changed the book to make it a movie. I don't know maybe it's wrong but tell me, isn't it any more wrong to watch or read this movie/book than some of the other junk out there. Think about it....
Thursday, May 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment