So yesterday I was reading through the Sunday newspaper trying to clean up our house (we get the newspaper Thurs-Sun but for some reason they have been giving it to us every day so there is A LOT of newspaper to read through). Caleb called my cell which was weird because he had just left the house about an hour before and it wasn't even noon yet. He goes, so you want to see the Braves play today? I was like of course, they are playing the Marlins. Turns out a coworker at MTW's husband had gotten tickets from one of his clients, 23 rows back just to the right of home plate. The people they had invited dropped out at the last min which was fine because I really wanted to see the Braves play the Marlins at least once this year (we always try to hit one of those games each year). So he headed home, we ate a quick lunch, jumped in the car and got to the game just about 1:30. It was a fun game, not too hot but deff sunny (which meant we were a little pink when we got home).
Well it's been a crazy week. I actually had all 4 clients show up this week which was awesome. Tuesday evening I got a call from Paraclete and they want me to come in for the second interview on Tuesday which is really exciting. I don't know how this will all work out but I tried to explain to them that I wasn't sure I would have my associate licensure and they seemed pretty convinced that I could get it and said they would help me figure out ways to do it. That was really encouraging. So keep praying for this to all work out!!
Well now I need to finish packing, exercise and then we have to head to the airport by about 2 for our flight to miami! Can't wait!!
Thursday, June 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment