Friday, June 6

dinner!

So I think I blogged a couple weeks ago about the Super H Mart right down the road. Well my family has been making a lot of sushi the last couple of weeks and I had bought a Japanese cookbook a couple months ago that it stuffed full of sushi recipes. So I decided it was time to use it. So we took off tonight to the store with the intention to get a couple ingredients for sushi. So first of all they had just dumped a bunch of beautiful blue crabs into the bin when we got there and in my head $3.95/lb was not a bad deal so I picked one out.

Anyways, I have cooked live lobster at home but I'm not sure I have done crab before. It wasn't bad and would have been better if I acutely had butter. I also steamed dumplings and we had that mixture for dinner. It was all ok but I don't think I cooked it all correctly. I'm learning though :)

No comments: