so yes, i just basically feel that i have fallen off the face of the earth until today. I also found out something really cool last night and it's Picasa's Hello which allows you to chat and to share pictures at amazing speeds. It took hours (like 10+) to get pics from mom in miami from easter (a couple hundred) for our beach vacation it might have taken 30 min max to get 450. Nice, really nice!!
You can check our mine and nicks and mom's (and here) pics by clicking our names.
The beach was great. I felt that it was too quick b/c I had to study some over that time but then again the studying paid off and i'm done with this semester. Now all I have left is a year of internship and "6" classes (well really 3 real ones, 2 of the other three are supervision and one is a review for the NCE). I feel so much better that this semester is over and ready to finish the rest of the year.
I also found that to get licensed I have to complete two years of supervision while working and then technically i don't ever have to see clients again if i don't want...i just have to keep up with CEUs and paying dues. That was encouraging b/c I do want to have the licensure name but don't think I want to see clients after the two years are up.
Outside of that while I have some clients I enjoy seeing at school, I'm not really looking forward to clients this week. What I am looking forward to is getting my demonstraitor number for stampin up! and my starter kit later next week....
Monday, July 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment