I'm always playing catch up. I often think that I have blogged when in fact i've just talked though what i would want to write in my head. Then I check my blog and realize it's been a week or two since I last posted. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed the really cute video below!! Jeremiah just gets cuter by the day.
I am sitting in the midst of preparations for our trip tomorrow and trying to organize what is left to do. However I'm really excited b/c my awesome friend Beth just refered me a customer for Stampin Up! Thanks Beth!!
Well it's been a busy last couple weeks. The first weekend of the month I babysat Friday/Sat and then Caleb's parents were in town for Sat afternoon-Sunday afternoon. Then it's been a crazy 2 weeks to get a project for class done that was due on the 17th...that went really well and i'm so glad to basically be done with the semester. The second weekend I worked again at church and we have been teaching Sunday School this month for the 2 year olds. My client load is still really down and I'm missing lots of hours that I need to really have done by Jan 14. Please Please pray I'll get most of those done in Dec/Jan.
This past weekend we had an awesome time with Sarah, Aaron and Jeremiah. They came in Friday night and a very cute Jeremiah looked a bit confused on where he was (he slept on the way down) and he wasn't too happy about having to go back to sleep after that. We hung out Friday night, watched Numb3rs and chatted. Saturday we took Jeremiah to the park and let me tell you how cute he was!! Well actually, you will need to see the picture here to really get a feel for things :)
Then we went to Publix, got chips, dip and beer and then went to Dunkin Donuts (yea Sarah for another fan of them!) and got a dozen donuts...yum yum yum
We came back and watched football for the rest of the day...thankfully they were all pretty good games. Well I take the rest of the day back, Caleb and Aaron played Star Wars battle field II (name?) while I put pictures on the computer and Sarah and Jeremiah took a nap.
Sunday was a fun, relaxing day of 2 yo SS and then really just sleeping and watching football, these games however weren't so fun as Atlanta got their butts kicked. Today I drove 2 hours to realize that my clients weren't coming and I've been trying all day to just trust that God really does have a plan and he will give me all the clients i need by May. I've also packed, worked out and now I'm going to make my study guide for my final in 2 weeks adn finish Christmas cards...I love Thanksgiving break!!
Monday, November 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment