generally i pick a title and then write my blog but today i'm not sure what i was going to say so i figure i'll name it at the end. I think I might have found a new internship that I could start in the spring which would be awesome! So we will see how that goes. I need to call her back in Jan and see if she will have space and it's only a couple miles from our apt :) it would also be working more with marriages which is something I really need the training in and so that would be really cool also.
Today feels like a blah day. It's not bad but it's not happy happy joy joy. Maybe blah isn't the right word, more like mellow. I have three clients if they all show up and outside of that I need to get homework done and work out. I think what is going on is there is a ton of stress that is being held back but a layer of something and I'm hoping that layer will stay in place so that I can just get all my work done and not freak out. I don't even want to get on the topic of all that needs to get done. Right now I'm just trying to make it to the end of the week.
I cannot beleive how fast this semester is going. I'm sooo not complaining but I do wish clients would actually show up so that I could get my hours done before Jan (I need about 70 hours before Jan).
We had a good weekend. Caleb's parents came down and we took them to the Forum to walk around and then to the Melting Pot because they had never been :) It was fun and always nice to go with four people so you don't leave feeling stuffed! They got to go with us to church on Sunday and experience Perimeter which was fun. I love showing off our church. It was a good worship service also. And to my knowledge we are now members there so that is fun. You can check out pics from the weekend here. Although I need to add three that i took last night later today. Caleb's mom taught me how to can fruits so we made applesauce and apple butter with the apples we got in Ellijay. Yea for the apples not going bad :)
Well I should go. Technically I have a client right now but they aren't here yet...ugh I really hope they show up!!! Please be praying for my internship that I find a new one closer to home and that I will get all my client hours in!!
Monday, November 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment