Friday, October 5

new finds

So today has been a hard day, I'm not sure if it was because I am just tired from traveling to miami and back or if it was just the cloudy day. I have a feeling it was that, not seeing any of our friends from church in two weeks and being burned out and i mean really burned out from looking for jobs and studying for tests. Caleb decided last night that we shouldn't go to homecoming which was really hard. I was looking forward to seeing friends and just being at Covenant. I get it though, I mean he was in Cali most of the week and is tired and starting to get sick. However it did really get me down later today.

Anyways tonight he suggested we go out to dinner since it would still be cheaper to do that then drive to Chattanooga. I have been wanting to explore downtown Norcross for a long time now and found a coupon for a pizza place there (we have both also been "craving" pizza). We went and it was really good. The prices like most pizza/Italian restaurants are a little bit more than our usual buy one $10 meal get another free :p but then again they weren't bad...you can check out the site here.

We also looked a bit at the downtown area. It's small but has some fun shops (like a tea shop and an English store with teas and tea pots) and a coffee shop that i have also been wanting to try out. I think we will have to go back during the day soon to walk around. Anyways it was just nice to get out, to have Caleb suggest it and to discover fun new place...esp b/c this pizza place has garlic roles that are just as good as Di Napoli's in Miami which I have been missing and almost went in just to buy a dozen roles this past week. :)

----------------
Now playing: Yoko Kanno - Voices
via FoxyTunes

No comments: