Wednesday, October 3

Rain and Sun

So it hasn't rained much in Atlanta this year which is very sad and getting harder by the day b/c we are not gaining water as fast as we are loosing it. Anyways I got down to Miami and it was wonderful. It poured and I mean poured rain down here all day Sunday and Monday. Call me silly but when you haven't seen real rain in a while it is always amazing to sit and watch just how much rain can come out of the sky.

It was wonderful to sit in my parents living room and just watch the rain as it fell and relax (and study). I love rainy days! Monday dad, mom and I went to breakfast then came back so dad could pack for a trip to Pittsberg. I studied and mom worked on stuff. Then we took dad to work (and he took a taxi to the airport) and said hi to some of the people at Keyes. On our way home we ran some errands and then I really tried to buckle down and study but there were just enough things going on (i.e. needing to pick up matt from school...) but i got some done. Matt and I went to the gym and it was SOOOOO nice to run on the elliptical (I love coming home and going to the gym, they have a really nice one they are part of.) Then we came home, said a quick hi to some of the ladies in mom's monday night bible study, took a shower and went to Sushi Makae (spelling?) for dinner...which of course was yummy. Tuesday I got a big chunk of studying down which was wonderful. Mom and I also went to lunch and then Mom, Matt and I hit Red Lobster and Marble Slab for dinner and desert. It has been sunny since Tuesday which I know you also need but I was hoping for rain b/c I don't see it often now-a-days.

I'm thinking that we (Caleb and I) may have to plan a trip down before Nov (lol yes and when that will be I have no idea) to drive back up some furniture that Mom and Dad are giving us that needs to go before Nick moves back in for a couple months. We are trying to figure out if movers can do it or if it is cheaper to fly down and drive it back....I think Christmas will be hard this year since Jason will be home till Feb and Nick till July to leave everyone. If only Caleb found a job he liked and a house we could afford :p

Caleb seems to have enjoyed his trip to Cali so far. He has learned some good stuff and had fun talking to people and going out on boat cruises...:) I can't wait to see him later today!



----------------
Now playing: Yoko Kanno - Moon
via FoxyTunes

No comments: