Friday, December 21

Friday

Every time we come home I tell myself it is ok. I "like" Atlanta and am glad to be there...then we get here and I remember all that I love about Miami. It has been fun so far. We got in late on Wed and didn't do much...the four boys played rockband for a while. Yesterday we went to Keyes for their Christmas lunch and gift exchange. Mom had bought gifts for each of us to participate and we all walked away with some good stuff.

Mom and I ran errands and had lasagna for dinner :) Today I went with her to exercise which is always a treat and I am looking forward to bringing back the Elliptical next week. At some point today I need to start going through all my stuff and deciding what needs to be taken back, kept here or thrown away.

I like being down here so early before Christmas so we can participate in the prep. I just wish we had at least 1 more day before we need to head back.

I have been really struggling with this job. I know it has only been 3 weeks but it has been the longest three weeks of my life. I am not very happy and the thought of a year of this is really sad to me. I want to look for other jobs but have no idea where to do that...you all can keep me in your prayers.

Matt and I are going to head out to get his present for mom I think. I love being able to choose the right present for someone and give it to them on Christmas Day just like God gave us his son that day!!

No comments: