So I had to share this store today because I was amazed. The next couple months are going to be very tight for us buget wise as we work hard to pay off bills before they come due and pay off things like Caleb's car. We strongly believe in paying off the bills anyways but the secondary reason is because I will be starting to nanny in April and that will cut my pay down a lot. It will be better for our family to do this as I will have time to really care for our home and myself which in turn will help me be more relaxed and happy when Caleb is home making his evenings less stressful and such.
Anyways, this morning I was checking our bank account balance as I do most days to make sure our mortgage was taken out and decided to see how much will be left in it after the months bills get taken out (we have a lot of direct withdrawals so we don't have to worry about if we sent it or not and to save on stamps and to dec identity theft). Well after the math I looked at the amount and was amazed. What was left was almost exactly what I had deposited (birthday money and random checks) yesterday! God is such a good God and gave us just what we need to stay afloat right now! I am so thankful to him especially because I was afraid with the increase in our homeowners association this year that we would have to put off this months car payment pushing paying it off until April (we are a couple months ahead and could have if needed to).
I am learning to live with simplicity now esp as we enter a time where we need to be more frugual in our living. I'm learning how to be content with what we have and to actually decrease our possessions that we do not really need. Today was just a reminder that God gives us what we need when we need it. Nothing more or less. I am so thankful for the lession!
Tuesday, February 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment