So I've been keeping up with friends and family's posts and realized it's been just about a week since I last updated. Right now I'm watching that 9/11 movie...it's interesting and I know they way not all is true so I'm wondering just how accuate it is but like we all know it is our intelligences fault for not taking out Bin Laden when we could have. I don't know. I guess I'm in the minority but I would rather them have taken him out a while ago even if it meant some consequences that might have looked "bad" than have all that has happened happen.
Oh well, this week has been ok but long. We have both been overly tired as we spent so much time at the airport. Then Wed Caleb worked and I saw clients, Thursday i worked and had class all day and Caleb worked, Friday Caleb worked, I had supervision than we had 3 hours of training for Downtown KidsTown (Sunday morning version of KidsTown is know as downtown). Saturday I had my first workshop which went as well as I expected and then we were at Christi's helping her move till almost 12 am. It was a lot of fun but ALOT of work and very tiring. Her new place is so very cute and I'm so happy for her!!
Today we taught our first Sunday School class with the 2 year olds. Today we were at the 10:45 service but from now on we will be at the 9 am. It was so much fun and the kids loved Caleb. It was much busier than special events and I think it's mostly because we do in about an hour for SS what we usually do in 2.5 hours for special events. Oh well, I think it's going to be good. We then came home, watched some football and slept for about 2 hours and then went back to church for our membership class...
This week is better. Tomorrow I have a client but it's also my catch up day. Tues/Wed are clients and a possible interview at a new site. Thursday is school and Friday is supervision again and Thrusday night I think I'm going to coffee talk something Perimeter puts on for woman and the Friday morning working child care for the second conference. Yea for a couple extra dollars. And hopefully at some point we will get to see Aaron, Sarah, Jeremiah, Ben and Ramona....
Sunday, September 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment