Wednesday, September 27

oh well...

So this week has turned out to be pretty nice. I'm changing my work schedule (internship) and hopefully it will work better for us all. I had two clients cancel which was disappointing but oh well, what can you do. I do have at least one new client next week which is exciting...now if we can just get a couple more...

I meant to write about this the other day but I hate spiders. I really mean it!! And Caleb does too so we are pretty screwed when it comes to killing them. We both put it off until we have to. Well I went to get in the shower the other morning and there it was....spiders in the shower are the worst b/c somehow they just make you feel vurnable. Well somehow I was able to send it down the drain and I was quite proud of myself. Then on Monday I was talking on the phone to my friend Brite and was talking about how these nasty looking spiders had made their home b/t the glass and the screen of my windows so i couldn't open them and enjoy the nice weather when I noticed that not only had these spiders done that but that there were two on my side of the glass...ohhhh not happy and of course neither of us is brave enough to kill the little suckers. So my I'm trying to screw up the courage not only to kill the two indoors but the ones b/t the glass and the screen and to call our apt people to be able to put new screens in so the little suckers can't get back into the house and i can enjoy the weather.

oh well....

1 comment:

Sarah R. said...

Can it be true? Is there really something that Caleb is afraid of? I am shocked! :-)Hope you can vanquish your spiders and throw open your window. THe outside air is awesome! (plus saves money on energy bill)