Monday, December 18

where to even begin

so i have crafted many posts in my head but never made it to the computer so i'm going to try to recreate them here...sorry if it's long...

so basically Christmas is a week away and even though part of me is relaxed and enjoying the season it always goes by so very quickly and it makes me sad b/c ppl get annoyed with anything Christmas that isn't in the month of Dec...oh well this week hopefully will be fun

so I decided that I will never again (watch me write this next year) try to put together 6 gifts in a week...i wasn't paying attention to the time which meant some of the supplies i needed to finish Christmas presents won't come in till tomorrow....ugh but I was panicky today about finding one or two more gifts for Caleb and my mom pointed out a great website that I was able to find some fun gifts for him at. YEA!!! one more thing off my plate

ok so I also figured out last night that I am totally spoiled. For the last three weeks I have leveled three WOW characters mostly on my own but haven't had to do any instances (RC or WC) without Caleb or Rob who both are level 60s (well Caleb has two characters he is leveling with me as well) until last night. I have greatly enjoyed the ability to go fast and loot pretty much everything with them. Then last night Rob was busy so Caleb and I decided to go with three other people who are around level 20 like we are with those characters to do WC....big mistake and one that I was quite annoyed with. They took forever (like 3 hours vs 45 min) and they put it on group loot which meant I got nothing...nothing at all that was worth while....ugh, and on top of it b/c it was on group loot I still have one more quest so Caleb's going to take me through with his level 60 mage...I kid you not, this is why I stay far far away from doing anything with anyone unless it is Caleb or Rob (well it could be Ben, Bobby, Sean or Beth but I don't think you all are on this server). Then I also realized last night that my poor night elf is going to take forever to do anything b/c she has to be on a different (nor horde) server and I cannot send her anything, clothing, bags, money....poor poor thing, at least I started out with bags and money thanks to good hubbys. Let's just say I am very much looking forward to Jan 17 when I can finally create a blood elf....they look awesome!!

Outside of that I posted some pics from Madrigals...fun times and I finished finals only to get a bad cold that I am just now getting over. Oh and I also applied for a job and then decided it wasn't even close to worth my time or energy and pulled my name out...lets just say that is a long story to be told another time....

ok so I'm tired of writing and need to get a shower and make dinner.....

No comments: