So the last couple weeks have been interesting. I've been told by two different authorities that if I do have PCOS it is would be suprising since I really don't have many of the symptoms. I changed Drs after the last apt b/c I didn't trust the people I had been seeing and love my new dr. She is smart and helpful and really appears to care about her clients. She ordered more tests so hopefully next month she will have a good idea of what is going on. But in the mean time I still don't feel good. My legs hurt at times and feel really weak and my arms do as well at times. I just want an answer like, it is going to take a couple weeks to feel better or this is why you have the muscle weakness. It's just a bit scary to feel this way w/o knowing why. I go in for some basic lab results on Monday so hopefully my PCP will have some sort of answer.
One thing I hate though about feeling this way is I am really moody and tired. I keep having these glimpses of God and his goodness and how much he really loves and cares about me but then often enough I am too tired to then really absorb what I learned. I want to grow in trust in him and do trust him but just feel like I'm lucky to get through my day much less do any deep thinking.
But enough depressing thoughts, Caleb has been working from home this week b/c he is taking a class and so it caused me to do some cleaning up. I still need to do some cleaning around my desk but then the downstairs is pretty well cleaned which feels good. I'm starting to work on the upstairs and I'm thinking tonight to put up some boxes in the atic and get them out of the hallway. My goal is to have the office unpacked by the end of Aug. (for those of you who haven't seen it just trust me, I'll be lucky to do it in alittle over a month!)
Outside of that life is pretty good I think :)
Wednesday, July 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment