Tuesday, October 10

facebook, weather and so forth

So I got an invite from a friend at PSI that now you can join facebook even if you don't have an email account. I guess part of me thinks, aww thats no fun but the other part of me is like, finally since Covenant is too cheap to give us alumni email addresses I can join and see friends/families pages. So I have been enjoying looking around on that. Well Tuesdays are now my semi day off. I work at Perimeter in the morning and then get the rest of the day off to catch up on stuff. So I finished homework for the week and am now working on putting back together my house that somehow fell apart in the last two weeks. I got our bedroom clean so now you can actually walk though it and now I'm going to hit the kitchen/dining room/guest room. The living room will have to wait until i am finish working on card stuff for Beth's party this Friday and some of the other events i have coming up. Tomorrow is another long day at the counseling center...oh well, i realized this week is almost half over and while it makes me sad how fast time goes it means one less day until graduation!! Which btw is May 12. I think it will be open to who ever but they may require tickets...anyways just letting anyone who might want to come know.

We had an awesome weekend...we got in late friday after a great trip up with Christi! and had a "frightening" suprise of two little pirates who had been waiting for Uncle Caleb to come so he could be scared of them...then we had a yummy dinner and started a really neat serise that Rob and Amy had been wanting to show us...it's called Eureka...and i highly recommend it...it's light, funny and has some fun science stuff/mystery stuff in it. Saturday we woke up early to two very awake and loud kids and around 9 Toby came in to inform Aunt Moni (who was his friend this weekend while Alex stuck by Uncle Caleb) that it was light outside.

We then went to Alex's soccer game which of course was just fun! I'll try to post some pics i took in a bit, they are on my laptop. After that and a good lunch we hit the Covenant soccer game to watch the "big kids" play soccer. They boys were suprisingly good and made it though the first half before needing to go home. I headed to Brite's for a demonistrator meeting and learned a bunch of new and fun things to teach at workshops. Then I worked on a puzzle with Toby and helped Amy cook dinner and then Amy and I went to my workshop at Manda's which was just a blast. I met two new friends and just had fun catching up with Manda and Christine and showing off my products and helping everyone make fun cards. Em and Mcgee stopped in for a min with little Jack which was soo good! It was great to see them and meet little Jack even if he was overly tired and overwhelmed. Sunday we went to church and got to see friends there (LMPC) that we wouldn't have seen otherwise and of course it's always good to be at LMPC, I love their service! After lunch we headed to pick up Christi from Steven and Rebecca's and head home. We had a good conversation on the way home and then just kinda collapsed at home. Yesterday was busy with clients, supervision, and more clients and now I really must get back to cleaning. I'm looking forward to the supposed rain tomorrow and Thursday and the fun really cold weather on Friday. (however I'm not looking forward to babysitting on Sat)....

No comments: