So it is supposto rain for the next couple days, get warm then get pretty cold again. I wish the temp would pick something and stay...for instance this weekend it was in the 50s and 60s and then wed it says it will be in the 80s....don't really get it but oh well. One min we have the heater out the next the ac.
Can I just say I love google. Almost all I do now is through them. I just set up a google groups for my Stampin Up! customers so that we have a place to post events and ideas. I also love that all I have can be accessed through my gmail page, however the down side is when the web is down I have no access. This is why I still rely on Outlook :)
Clients have been good so far, I have seen 1, have another in an hour and another around 6:30. I thought I might have a new client a little while ago till they said they could only come on Fridays and I don't work Fridays. Pray that I find another outplacement! I really could use one closer with more hours!
This weekend was really busy. I had a really fun time at Beth's workshop and it did well! Sat we babysat most of the day and the baby was really fussy and congested so that wasn't so fun. We went to church on Sat night which I always like b/c it's a small group, there is communion and I like starting off the Lord's Day (since tech it is from sun down to sun down) with church instead of stressing Sunday morning about getting up and to church on time. Sunday was a lovely day of rest. We slept in, had breakfast and then I took some allergy meds cause i needed to and ended up sleeping them off for almost 3 hours. The rest of the day was just relaxing and hanging around and I was acutally tired last night and went right to sleep!! Yea maybe this is becoming a good trend!!
This week is the same old until Thursday when my teacher is out of town so class gets out 1.5 hours early!!! and then I have no supervision, no workshops and no babysitting and no sunday school to teach so we are going to have a mini vacation at home, go up to N Atlanta to see the apple farms and stop by Burt's Pumpkin farm to get a pumpkin on friday (Sarah and Aaron, we will go again if you want), then Sat hang out, catch a movie and go to church. Sunday besides relaxing we may take a walk outside which would be great....anyways I'm looking forward to the break!!
Well I should go prepare for my next client!
Monday, October 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment