So the picture doesn't do the day justice and just so you know I am not complianing. I like the rain and we need it. Since last night it has been raining with no let up. I haven't seen a day like this in a while where it hasn't even breaked for a bit. It is either coming down fairly hard or just really hard. Oh well it makes for a great day to snuggle on the couch and eat soup for dinner. The only sad part is that the rain makes the pretty fall leaves fall off the trees quicker. Today I discovered many old friends from WCS on facebook today! It's like a fun renuion for me and lots of fun to be able to catch up...it's like scots alumni :) speaking of which I should log on there and see what is going on.
I really am liking my walk away the pounds videos. Not only am I finally loosing some weight from that drat medicine I had to take last year but they are fun and I don't feel like I'm going to die when i do them. To be honest I hate Tae Bo...I hate everything about that stuff!!
Well I'm still so undecided about this job thing but i think I have let to much time pass. You see Perimeter has a full time KIDS TOWN position open that I would be so delighted to take. However it would add a lot to my plate next semester b/t internship, school, stampin up and they would have to fill our Sunday School teacher position and the two days that I work for special events b/c I couldn't do it all...unbeleivable. My boss for special events told me today that she really thought I could do it which makes me really want to apply and then i think well even if i could do that in the spring what about when i graduate and need to counsel 20 hours a week on top of that...ugh too many what ifs make me think that even though it would totally make my day to get that job maybe it just isn't the right time.
well i'm off to make some bread...i just got this awesome new cookbook and am looking forward to trying out some receipes this week :)
Friday, October 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment