Monday, January 22

Recycle? Why Not!

So I had this whole post made out in my head last night and I really can't remember what it was. Oh Well. So last night we decided to try recycling...not cans, but the Christmas tree and yes, it is Jan 22 and our tree is still in the house. We have been doing a bit of an experiment. We haven't watered the tree since Dec 26 and to be honest it is still green and is still quite sappy (but I'm not sure what that means). Anyways, everything is off the tree it just is still up b/c I can't bring myself to throw away a tree we paid for and that is still green. So last night we decided that we really wanted to start another puzzle and the tree is in our puzzle spot. So Caleb started to chop at it. So far the top of the tree has either been burned or is in a box waiting to be burned. And let me tell you as I will show above when you put in a piece of the tree it burns quite well!

Not much is going on out of the ordinary. I just finished one of four classes this weekend :) YEA! But I'm still behind when it comes to clients. So keep praying! We are not necessarily really busy but we just have stuff quite often...we had an awesome time yesterday, one of the little girls we babysit for got baptized and I have to say she made one of the greatest faces up there but didn't cry which we were very proud of. Randy always asks anyone who is involved with the families or children to stand up so he can pray for us as well as the families and we were very proud to be able to stand with this family! After church we joined the family (the Owen's) and 3 or so other families outside of theirs to celebrate the baptism at Macaroni grill. It was just special to be considered an important part of their family.

Well I guess I should get some stuff done, I have a client tonight and two workshops this week (pray they do well b/c I really need them to!) and so I need to just straiten up around the house I guess. I have so very much enjoyed the WOW expansion. I have a level 5, 10 and 15 Blood Elf and I love them! They are so much fun...Caleb is in the race to hit level 70...I'm glad that I'm still low so it's not quite as much pressure...
Alright well here is a pic of our tree as it stands....

No comments: