So this weekend was a lot of fun. Yesterday not only did I have fun at Trader Joe's picking out some really fun meals for the week and getting fun items like sparkling blueberry juice, my French lemon aid, and real goats cheese (as opposed to that soft stuff). Then we went to chatt and got to hang out with our friends (manda, christine, ben and some of will) which was a blast and they were kind enough to help me make money and I'm so excited because we will get to
After the workshop we picked up rob from the mall area and hung out with rob and amy some before heading to bed. I can only say that God is a God of providence and I am so amazed with how he worked every detail of our day out yesterday/this morning. You could have only looked back with everything and said, God you really are in control of everything!
This morning Amy made pancakes for us and she and the boys sang happy birthday to me and we ate cupcakes that she and the boys had made for me yesterday. That was so much fun to see them and catch up. It's been a while since we have had time to spend with the Brants!
Then we went by our fav Chinese food place Marco Polo and got our regular order of sesame chicken, soup and a appetizer. It was so very good and I always regret that they are not in the direction that we usually go to go anywhere. Caleb use to live across the street from them and now we live 6 miles in the wrong direction
Now I think we are getting ready for cake, to open cards and one last present from the fam and play a little warcraft...yes it has been a great day! (since writing this we have done all that....) thanks all who made this day so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment