Wednesday, January 3

Sorry Nicole

So yesterday was one of those days that just went by way to quick. Caleb stayed home yesterday so that he could have a day off at home before going back to work today. The plan was to get up and clean up the house from our travels and then just hang out...well that didn't quite happen. Caleb started to play again on Final Fantasy XII and I was checking out an access key to guild wars that I had gotten for nightfall. After a while we realized that the house was still a mess and we didn't really have any real food for lunch in the house so we cleaned up some and headed to the grocery store. Needless to say the rest of the day went by quick and while we managed to find the floor in the living room and our bedroom there is still a lot to be done...

My goals today are to read at least a chapter and a half (they are very long chapters) for my professional seminar class, finish my notebook for that same class (we have to have all these random items from different classes and such in it) and get ready for Christine's Stampin Up! workshop on Friday. Outside of that I will say anything else is extra. Well outside of exercising.

I do want to say sorry Nicole! The game last night was a good one, but I'm sorry that WF lost. For a long moment there I was pretty sure they would pull off the win...

So I'm also working on New Years goals. We generally try to come up with something each year and my dad saves them. Generally I come up with something easy but this year I really want to work on some things like getting in better shape, cleaning up our apt, especially since we will prob move to a different one later this year, studying some doctrine this year (mom and dad started us out with a cool book on the WCF that we are going to start tonight) and so forth. While I'm working on my goals I'm trying to figure out a way to keep them fresh in my mind. Mom had a good thought when she put dates to when things were to be done (such as for me starting in Feb cleaning out a closet each month by the end of the month). It kinda all makes me laugh because generally we make these lofty goals and forget them by next month. What if we all set our standards high and actually accomplished our goals this year?

No comments: