Thursday, May 3

almost there

ok, so i started a post the other day and didn't get to finish it. I just had a client cancel so I thought, hummm maybe I should take some time and update everyone...

So I have a little over a week left, and I was just telling my two friends here I am just wiped out. I can feel the edges of burned out feelings starting to creep in and I keep telling myself that this time next week I will have a
little over a week off just to sleep and do whatever I want!

I am basically done. I need 8 client/supervision hours and will have those by Tuesday so that is great! I started to panic a min ago when a client called to cancel but I have 8 or 9 clients next week and even though we are suppose to turn in our hours when we are done, I went ahead and turned them in b/c i will have them on tuesday (after today and tomorrow i will be 2 short) and i won't have time to go to school and get everything signed and such and get it in b/f the deadline...i feel a little guilty to be quite honest about turning in the hours with 2 not done but I think it will be ok...

I will be working here at Trinity at least one day a week next year. I have a good amount of clients who are willing to pay to stay with me and so I figured it would be good to continue in a church setting while hopefully working some in the hospital as well...speaking of that you all can pray b/c I called Peachford on Monday and have not heard back from them yet. I know this is a crazy time for them as interns are leaving, being hired and new interns/employees are coming in. I am pretty sure at some point I can get a job with them but pray that it is soon as I would like to be counting up hours towards liscensure ASAP.

Outside of that I have enjoyed cleaning up the house this week and getting things back in order that have been out of order for so long! Hopefully by next week it will all be clean and ready for ppl to come and visit!

Well I think I'm going to read some before my next client...

No comments: