Tuesday, May 15

Saying goodbye to Gilmore Girls

so i had to say goodbye tonight to a fav show of mine. after reflecting on the ending and such i have to say i am not completely disappointed with it's ending but at the same time i am a little angry that they decided to just end it, without almost any notice and not really wrap much up. yes, i am talking about Gilmore Girls. Last week the news came that this week would be the last week. I expected that this was the last year since the writing had gone down hill this year thanks to the main writer leaving this season. However, I was beginning to hope it would not be the last season since we had not heard it was yet. Then last week the bombshell, not only did Logan act totally out of character but they announced the ending of the series. as my brother said all good things must come to an end and i guess this frees up my Tue evenings that for years have been set aside to watch GG but at the same time i really liked the show, liked it's writing and the fact it was fairly clean compared with most of what is on TV. Now I know GG has been on for 7 years and they are tired but i feel like most of the good shows that are written well (like Studio 60) get taken off the air way to quick. Well i guess this means more time for WOW and speaking of that, I am close to 200 g at level 37...I figure I am saving up for my mount as well as one of my other characters at this point...

No comments: