So I realized today that I thought I had a good amount of clients (8 or so) at Trinity but today it hit me that I really only have 3 or so regular clients. The rest are every other week or once a month. So please pray that I will be able to find a full day of clients here to make my drive worth while! I'm a little nervous about today, I don't know why but I think it has to do with being off for the last week and a half and getting back into the swing of things. i think it has to do with now these clients are paying me and I feel a bigger need to do well, to make their time worth their money. I feel that since they are paying that they should get better care than i was providing when in school. It's a little overwhelming.
On other notes, I am trying to figure out what the next step is job wise. i have contacted Peachford twice now and have not gotten a response which is frusterating. Yesterday Caleb brought home a name of someone to contact. I hope that it works out to find something for two other days during the week. I would like to have three fairly full days of work b/c if that is the case i should be on track to get my liscense in 2 - 3 years...
I have had two cancelations today which has been disheartening. i was really counting on them coming more for the money then for the hours but hopefully everyone will start showing up again fairly regularly in the next week or so.
I think I feel overwhelmed because I really enjoyed my week off last week. It was so nice to feel free to get things done that needed to be done. To have things done on time. To have time to enjoy making dinner and such things. I will very much enjoy when our kids come and I can stay home full time I think. I was ready to work a little by this morning though yesterday I had a mixture of anxiety and depression about having to go back. But I think i have so many things I would like to see happen (i.e. pay off the car this year, have savings for the student loans, and start saving big time to buy a house when we decide which city we want to move to in 2 years). I feel like I have to be saving NOW which I know is not the truth but I keep stressing myself out over it. What in the world is wrong with me...I think most of it is though that I am just totally burnt out over years of schooling and no real breaks.
Graduation was awesome. It was kinda like my wedding in that it went really fast, it hit at times over the day and I didn't really get to enjoy any of the food and there were lots of pictures. Check out here and here to see pictures from the day.
Outside of that we are looking forward to a quiet weekend. I babysit Friday night and we teach Sunday School on Sunday morning but outside of that we have no plans all weekend!! YEA!!
Tuesday, May 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment