So I put a bunch of paper in my printer, put four things into the cue and was hoping all would be printed by this morning. I am printing b/t 600 -1000 pages in the next day or so and was hoping to have a bit of it done over night. Well if I had just waited a min last night I would have seen I put too much paper in the printer. It printed one page then couldn't grab any more paper....oh well
So it looks to be a little smoky again today. It reminds me of being home though during the summer :p Yesterday I was so proud of myself. The last couple weeks I have been making a list of what I want to do each day and then sorta getting stuff done. Yesterday I exercised, cleaned the kitchen (which was a task in itself) printed a bunch of the stuff I need to print, finished putting everything together for my stamp class tomorrow night (instead of being up really late tonight and mad at myself that I had waited till the last min), cleaned up the house in general, cleaned up my desk (another task in itself) and a couple other random things. I felt really good about my day.
Last night I had a good time also, it was our date night so we actually sat down at the table for dinner (we do do this but some weeks we are off for some reason or another and we are in front of the computer or tv b/c it's late when we actually eat) and ran some errands and went to Starbucks for coffee which was just nice and relaxing and then played some WOW of course. We are working on getting our highest level toons to 40 so they can get their mounts (mine is 36 and his is 35).
I also heard last night from Paraclete. They only do interviews on Fridays so I'm hoping I can get in this week before we go out of town as we will be in Miami the following Friday and I think I might go crazy if I have to wait until the 15...please please pray that I get an interview on Friday!!
Outside of that I am going to make a bunch of cards today and pack and just do random little things...hope everyone is well!
Thursday, May 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment