Thursday, March 1

Anniversary and musings


So I will update again tomorrow because I am tired and I like to do my updates from word so I can save a copy on my laptop but I wanted to post a pic and so ya, here I am. Anyways, we had a wonderful 2 year anniversary on Monday night. This new restaurant, which we have been waiting to open for months finally did this weekend so we went to try it out and were very pleased! It is a hibachi grill and we LOVE those! We are going to take Jason when he comes to visit next weekend. Thanks for the cards and calls to wish us a happy 2 years...I still can't believe it has already been that long. However I was telling Caleb that I feel in general terms like it's been closer to 5 when I think about daily life and school, and I think, man it's only been 2.5 years since I started school...but marriage wise it has flown. We are very excited because we are leaving tomorrow to go to Myrtle Beach for a couple days to just get away (meaning the computer is staying home!). Pray we have a good and relaxing time b/c we both need it!

Outside of that I am applying for jobs so I would appreciate your prayers on that front! I am really nervous and would really like to get a job at Peachford Hospital. I am going to be turning in that resume tomorrow or early next week so please just be praying. I'm ready to know where I will be this summer and know what my life will look like.

Oh and check out mjrcards.googlepages.com! The full version should be up next week but I am slowly adding the Google Checkout feature so people can buy cards right there on the site! I am so excited and feel like I have a real business with this feature. Please spread the word!

Well I should do a little packing and reading real quick....

No comments: