Wednesday, March 21

one of those days

So the plan is to update everyone on the past couple weeks in the next couple posts but right now i just have to say that I am totally overwhelmed. I have less supervision hours than i thought i did and so therefore I am more hours behind that i thought i was. I think it will mostly work out but I guess I really want to have that diploma on May 12th. I am told that if I have all my hours done by May 11th I will be ok but I just will get the diploma mailed to me the next week...anyways the prayer is two fold. 1) for a decrease in the major anxiety i am feeling today and that my hours will all get done (preferably before May 9th) and second that I will find a job which is also causing stress b/c I just don't have the time to look right now for one.

Anyways we had a lovely trip to Myrtle Beach the first weekend-Tuesday in March. We got the trip free through MTW and so that was really nice to go and celebrate so to speak our anniversary and not have to worry about it costing an arm and a leg. The place was part of a "timeshare" and when I say timeshare I do not mean the traditional you go to the same place at the same time every year. I mean you can go all over the world whenever you want. It is something we want to invest in later on but right now we decided that we need to save a bit more before we invest in that.

It was a beautiful area and the rooms were awesome. They had a full kitchen, washer and drier, shower, big jacuzzi tub and just a lot of room and all of the views were of the beach which was lovely esp because there were not many ppl there at all (well out on the beach). We mainly hung out though we did go play mini golf and go to Barefoot Landing. Anyways it was just a really nice time of relaxation and destressing so to speak.

Since then life has been crazy as graduation approaches. I am behind in so many different classes as I try to get all my client hours done but after this weekend once a bunch of reading and a paper is out of the way I should be able to catch up some. We had a good time the second weekend in March with Jason. He came in for a little over a day and we went to a park, saw a movie and just hung out at the apartment. Last week we had a good time having Christine in town and getting to see Christi and Beth/Bobby/Emily! Then we had a good time in Chatt last weekend with Amy/Rob/Alex and Toby and then Christine, Amy and Carrie...

BTW keep Manda in your prayers as her mom is dying...they are in Chicago right now and I know they would covet your prayers!!

No comments: