Saturday, March 24

i'm so proud!

Ok I just have to say that not only did i finally hit a really cool level of jewel crafting in warcraft but tonight i conquered a fear of mine on our way to having kids :). The fam we babysit for 2 yo was sick tonight. We were warned that she had thrown up twice in the past 24 hours but they were hoping the worst was over. Anyways she threw up two more times in the span of just over 2.5 hours. I have been so fearful of could i handle my kids throwing up since i so detest (and i mean detest) throwing up and generally if I hear or smell it almost or do myself. Well I made it through both times and cleaned her up and changed sheets and such fun things like that without feeling sick at all!

Poor thing though she is miserable! We would have called her parents cept she really likes us so she was ok with it being us and not her parents (though she and caleb had their first tift tonight as he wouldn't give in to her wining about wanting to have a new water "juice pack" instead of the one that her mom had already opened for her...it turned out ok and i was glad he was there b/c i would have given in). But anyways it was her older brothers official end of cub scouts, graduation into "manhood" ceremony and I didn't want them to miss it. Thankfully also the 1 yo went down early and with no problems so it really wasn't that rough of a night.

You can pray though that Anna feels better soon and we don't catch it! We came home, I took another shower and we both changed clothing and took Airborne so hopefully after taking one or two more Airborne tomorrow we should be ok....

No comments: