Wednesday, March 28

Spring is here

Ok so you really know spring is here because you really cannot see many of the cars well on the roads. All the cars (except those fortuniant enough to have a garage or rich enough to enjoy daily/weekly car washes) have layers of yellow pollen. And it is not just a little it is making almost all the cars here look yellow. Caleb called the other day just after leaving and said that he could barely see out of his windshield because of the pollen. We have plans to wash down our cars on Saturday to at least get this layer off and then will prob do it again in another 2 weeks when there is another layer that is just too thick to deal with. Thankfully my allergies (*knock on wood*) have not been bad at all this year. Today I feel kinda sick but i'm not sure if I took my meds at the wrong time of day (i.e. w/o much food in my tummy) or it's just this headach that will not go away.

So we are coming down to the last couple weeks! Continue to pray for a job. I think I am going to send my resume to one that I'm not really sure I want nor do i feel qualified for but it will be good just to do it and then just wait until May and recontact Peachford. As of this very min I really don't care b/c it would be nice to have a little time off. I have also had 2 clients cancel this week already so please pray the other 5 show up! i really need the hours. i was a little miffed today b/c a friend of mine has now gotten a fourth client at my PSI site and I only have 1. I'm not sure what is going on but it is really annoying b/c that site is only 6 min from my house and as much as i don't like being out on monday nights i'd much rather have clients there then here where i have to drive 2+ hours.

Ok, well i'm going to go close my eyes for a bit and see if I can get rid of this headach b/f my last client of the day...

No comments: