
I remember specifically picking out the blue car when I bought it, I never asked for it to be painted yellow!! Ok so I meant to get these picture yesterday while it was sunny and obvious so and these pictures do not even come close to showing just how nasty my car is (one of them is the car next to me but the picture still didn't really show the nastiness. I even took a picture of our neighbors grill and still didn't come out well). Then of course as soon as I went out to take the pictures it started to rain, FINALLY!! It isn't raining hard yet but please, please pray for it to rain. We are way under what we should have had for rain already and
"they" have said that as it is it will be hard to catch up and it's going to make for a hard summer. Also we need the rain to bring down the pollen count. This week it has been through the roof high, the last two days it was just under 6000 normally it is just in the hundreds or less but for the past week because there has been no rain to kill the floating pollen it has been terrible, worst than last year. The good news is generally at this time I can't see b/c my eyes are watery and my nose is running but whatever is in the pollen this year hasn't bothered me until Wednesday when I had a sinus headache so bad that I really couldn't see strait. I was so sick (i.e. headache making me sick to my stomach) on Wed that all I did was come home and take a wet wash rag to my forehead and lay on the couch. That's right no Jericho, no Warcraft, no Anime...made for a sucky date night but oh well, hopefully with the rain coming doing it will be one of the last days I feel like that. Yesterday I bought Claritin D and while I still have a lot of sinus pressure it is not as bad.So I wanted to write on Monday about the pretty day it was outside and the really pretty new
green leaves growing but I ran out of time...(I had to finish a paper). For the most part the trees are beautiful right now with little tiny bright green leaves on them. I do love watching the trees come back b/c they are so vibrant in their color. Well yea it is raining harder!!So I also sent my resume to Skyland Trail today. It would be the other partial hospital setting I wouldn't mind working in and I think it would be great experience. Please continue to pray God
shows me just which door he wants me to go though...Also keep praying for clients to show up. I still need about 11-12 clients a week just to graduate on time. More would mean that I could finish up the week before and not stress the week of graduation.Well I need to work out and do devos and get to supervision....
No comments:
Post a Comment