Tuesday, June 20

bored

You know, I am constantly amazed at PSI students. We had a test last week in psych apprisal and it was a fairly good test. It mearsured if you studied or not and though it had a couple tricky questions i thought overall it was good. Basically the class spent more than an hour this morning whining about their grades and so on and i thought, man i could have slept in two hours at this rate.

Now I'm just trying to keep up because he talks quitely and really really fast. Part of me thinks it is going to be more helpful to make a study guide out of the book because it is almost imposible to keep up...

i'm tired today...tuesdays are always tired days because i have to be up really early to get to school and it's a little shock to my system. i keep reminding myself that it is only 5 more times that i need to get up this early for a long while. I am very much looking foward to the fall when i have barly any classes and can keep up better.

I'm excited about the new stamp sets i got this weekend and will get next week. I am creating some more fun cards...you can see the new ones at http://mjrcards.googlepages.com

outside of that not much is going on. We watched monter-in-law last night....really really funny. it was a good laugh

well i should get back to paying attention in class.

No comments: