So I let a lizzard in accidently the other morning and it has been everywhere. It's like a pet in a way and I feel much sorrow for it if the two youngings in our house tonight find it. Right now I just saw it run from the couch to the TV. Hopefully for it's sake it will find a place to hide.
In other news, I have these beautiful baby roses (yellow with red/orange tips of course!!) that I am looking at on my coffee table that will need to be moved soon but are so pretty...Caleb got them for me on monday...so sweet of him!!
Well my client load has picked up greatly! Next week if all show up I have all but two apts filled. I feel like the last couple weeks were a test and God blessed my faith in him...some of them are quite hard and challenging but I'm enjoying it.
I am also eagerly awaiting my new stampin up! catalogue that comes out tomorrow. Amy is bringing it down in a sealed envelope and Brite made us promise that we would not look at it until tomorrow which are the companies rules. She was kind enough to trust us instead of mailing it tomorrow to me. I'm so pumped!! We are going to take it to the pool tomorrow.
Speaking of which I guess I should buy some floats to use tomorrow. Rob and Amy are coming down for a little over 24 hours to hang out and we are going to take hte boys to the pool tomorrow. Really excited about htat and grilling dinner. I bought the charcol and have to get some lighter fluid today but yummy for hamburgers and grilled corn!!
Sarah and Aaron are having a blast in holland!! Check out pics (mostly of my adoribe newphew) here.
Outside of that. I have a 4 day holiday (not including today) and plan to get some homework done as well as hopefully come close to finishing my paper from last semester. oh and I am SOOOO looking forward to sleeping in (well not tomorrow b/c Alex and Toby will want to get up) but all the other days!
Communion is being held every Sat night this summer which is a fun change some weeks. We did that last week and really enjoyed just sleeping and hanging out on Sunday. A real day of rest.
Outside of that we are eagerly waiting for the phone call that says Jack Lapish has been born (Well really Noah Jackson Lapish) funny how much we all think alike. We wanted to name one of our boys Noah also...
Oh and a final sidenote, The dr. said I have some form of vertigo and put me on medicine that seriously puts me to sleep...to say the least it has been quite a long week to try to see clients and drive the hour trip there and back while feeling like I should just be in bed!! But I'm feelilng better. Thanks for the prayers Claire!!
Friday, June 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment