So today had some interesting experiencs. For one we watched Proof, once again a movie that I didn't know much about and had a good time watching. Second our waitress tonight decided to slightly brag that she slept around. Third we discovered that american channels are stupid and won't show but a handful of soccer games on normal channels, however we found that the spanish channel broadcasts them for as long as they are on. Can't understand much of what is said but that doesn't matter, we just enjoy watching the game...yea for the win Sarah...we watched it until we left for church then watched the rest on tape when we got home...
We also found that Ritz camera placed in the newspaper an add that said that one of the SLRs was free this week. We searched the whole ad over and over and couldn't find any small print. What we found out is that it was discounted and the discount was free even though that is NOT what the article said. i will add a picture in a min with the ad....ugh
well so far Miami is "holding on" but I don't feel real confident about this game. Also I'm not really looking forward to going back to classes tomorrow. I mean I am but not ready to sit for 6 hours for 2 classes. I hate summer lenght...
Sunday, June 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment