So last night we had a great time with our friends Beth. Bobby and their daughter Emily. (The newest addition is due in 7-10 weeks and we are excited for them!!) Anyways we had a good time playing with Emily and watching how quickly she is growing up. She like most kids loves cameras and so I let her play with mine (I was watching closely so it was ok) and she figured out how to take pictures with it after a while. Here are some of the pictures from her attempts (and because we don't have kids yet I love showing off our friends kids :p). I don't think she has mastered looking at the screen to take them. We also introduced them to one of our favorite movies Stardust. I highly recommend the movie if you haven't seen it. It has a good balance of elements to make it a fun family movie and lots of great themes running through it. I can't wait for it to come on Blu Ray but for now I will live with my regular DVD quality :) I have added the book to my list to read because I am sure like most books it is just as good if not better than the movie...This was Emily's attempt to take a picture of herself. She did the several times. This was also what kept her busy while she did her breathing treatment...which btw the nebulizers have become quite kid friendly
....the next picture is of the nebulizer which was a cow and has a barn it lives in when not in use :)

Family picture :) However though I think my camera was fast, it wasn't fast enough to catch Emily's smile. We realized that the red eye flash was making her distracted and she would say cheese and smile until the light came on then she would just stop and stare at it....oh well


No comments:
Post a Comment