Sunday, April 13

Spring Days

I use to believe that pretty spring days were warm. Today proved me wrong. It was I think in the upper 50s, lower 60s and beautiful. The leaves are just in that pre spring green and the sky was bright blue. I sat looking out the window most of the day and thinking that it was just so pretty. I wish I had taken pictures of how pretty it looked out the window. I am done with this stupid medication today and so I figured it was not a good idea to go get a bunch of pollen in my lungs again. Caleb had a good time playing basketball with the guys outside.

So as I was sitting here as well I was thinking about what I would miss about the apartment...oh and yes the house is under contract!! Please pray all goes well and the inspection will go well! Anyways, as pretty as things are at the new house I will miss the pretty trees outside our apt window. I will miss that there are people around us all the time if we need something. I will miss that everything is on one floor (but I will like two floors still). I will miss the lay out of the apt and the openness and size but then again there are a lot of things I love about our new house!!

Yea, exciting days....

No comments: