So tonight was a fun and refreshing night! We went to dinner with Ken and Christi at Shallots which has consistently been one of Caleb and my fav sushi restaurants. Mon and Tuesday nights are $1 sushi nights which is perfect b/c I get just what I can eat for $10! And it is the good homemade sushi, not the "perfect" kind you buy at Publix. We had a great time laughing, talking and getting to know Ken who we really like! Christi and I are in the same small group on Mondays but since I started to work in Lawrenceville we haven't been able to get together one on one for dinner. We have since realized that there are (surprise surprise) places in between where we live that we can meet up to have dinner together....anyways here is a pic of us at the place (even if it isn't the greatest :p)Tuesday, April 1
Tonight
So tonight was a fun and refreshing night! We went to dinner with Ken and Christi at Shallots which has consistently been one of Caleb and my fav sushi restaurants. Mon and Tuesday nights are $1 sushi nights which is perfect b/c I get just what I can eat for $10! And it is the good homemade sushi, not the "perfect" kind you buy at Publix. We had a great time laughing, talking and getting to know Ken who we really like! Christi and I are in the same small group on Mondays but since I started to work in Lawrenceville we haven't been able to get together one on one for dinner. We have since realized that there are (surprise surprise) places in between where we live that we can meet up to have dinner together....anyways here is a pic of us at the place (even if it isn't the greatest :p)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment